For Students & Alumni
The WFoA program partners closely with MUSE and other student organizations to share our research findings and connect them with our global community of executives, innovators, and creatives.
Students also have the opportunity to apply for Research and Administrative Assistant work-study positions to support the Program throughout the academic year and summer.
WFoA hosts many speaker events on campus that are a great opportunity for interested students to learn directly from industry executives about current trends and the direction in which the industry is headed.
WFoA Lecture Series
- Spring 2017 – Barry Wacksman, EVP and Global Chief Strategy Officer, R/GA
- Fall 2016 – Scott Goodson, CEO and Founder of StrawberryFrog: TBD
- Fall 2016 – Cheryl Burgess, CEO and CMO of Blue Focus Marketing and Mark Burgess, TED Talk Speaker and CSO of Blue Focus Marketing – The Social Employee
- March 24, 2016 – George John, Artificial Intelligence-focused Investor and Advisor – Using Interaction Data to Optimize Touchpoint Orchestration
WFoA Community on Campus
- Gian Fulgoni, Co-Founder and Executive Chairman Emeritus, comScore Inc. – MKTG 724, February 18
- Frederic Bonn, Chief Creative Officer, Mirum (JWT) – WUMC Ad Agency Panel, October 16; MEME Week Keynote Speaker, February 27
- John Winsor, CEO, Victors & Spoils – MKTG 792, November 24
- Chuck Porter, Partner/Chairman, Crispin Porter + Bogusky (CP+B) – MKTG 792, November 3
Let us know if you’d like to be a WFoA Campus Ambassador and/or have other ideas to make an impact on the next generation of advertising and marketing industry leaders!
Please contact us if you are interested.
Resources for Students
As part of our continuing focus on engaging and empowering students in the Penn and Wharton community, we have collected the following resources where you can learn about the world of advertising and develop your research skills.