How can advertisers bridge the silos of the many touchpoints required for the delivery of effective advertising?
What are the implications to business and revenue models? How can the industry attract and retain new talent?
WFoA has explored these questions in the following forums:
- Emerging Orchestrators and New Business and Revenue Models Roundtable, October 2011
- Think with Google Forum: “Orchestration as the New Managerial Model in the Digital Age,” by Jerry Wind
- ANA CMO Roundtable, October 2012
- The Future of Creatives and Creativity in the Digital Age, April and July, 2011
- Domino’s/CP+B Insight and Impact Report: “Reinventing Domino’s”
- Executive Education classes: “Challenging Your Mental Models” and “The Future of Advertising”